We're retiring Speech-to-text REST preview API v3.1-preview.1 on May 12, 2023
Date de publication : 12 mai, 2023
We recently made the Speech-to-text REST API version 3.1 generally available. With this release, we'll retire the preview version v3.1-preview.1 on May 12, 2023.
To avoid service interruptions, update your code that uses the Speech-to-text Rest API version v3.1-preview.1 to version 3.1 on May 12, 2023.
If you have questions, get answers from tech community experts from Microsoft Q&A. If you have a support plan and you need technical help, please create a support request.
- Under Issue type, select Technical.
- Under Subscription, select your subscription.
- Under Service, click My services, then select Cognitive Services.
- Under Summary, type a description of your issue.
- Under Problem type, select Speech to Text.
- Under Problem subtype, select Custom Spee