MemCachier memcache-as-a-service available in the Azure Store
Mise à jour : 04 août, 2014
MemCachier manages and scales clusters of memcache servers so that you can focus on your app. Their custom memcache implementation offers better reliability and usability than memcached, with the same low latency. Select from a variety of plans (including a free 25 MB cache plan), and add capacity when you need it without changing any code.
To get started:
- Log in to the Azure Portal.
- In the lower pane of the management portal, click New.
- Click Store.
- In the Choose an Add-on dialog, select MemCachier and click the right arrow.
- In the Personalize Add-on dialog, select the MemCachier plan you want to sign up for.
- Provision your MemCachier service in seconds and it’s ready to use!