General availability: Bing APIs in Microsoft Cognitive Services
mercredi 13 juillet 2016
Microsoft Cognitive Services is a collection of APIs that enables developers to build intelligent apps by tapping into high-quality vision, speech, language, knowledge, and search technologies developed through decades of Microsoft research. The following Bing APIs are generally available:
- Bing Autosuggest API helps users complete queries faster by adding intelligent type-ahead capabilities to an app or website.
- Bing Spell Check API helps correct spelling errors, recognizing the difference among names, brand names, and slang, and understanding homophones as they’re being typed.
- Bing Search APIs make apps, webpages, and other online experiences smarter and more engaging. Bing Search APIs include:
- Bing Web Search API offers enhanced search details from billions of web documents.
- Bing Image Search API includes thumbnails, full image URLs, publishing website info, image metadata, and more.
- Bing Video Search API includes useful metadata such as the creator, encoding format, video length, and view count.
- Bing News Search API includes authoritative images of the news article, related news and categories, provider information, article URLs, and dates when images were added.
Bing APIs are available as standalone services, and general availability pricing went into effect on July 1, 2016.
Recevez $200 en crédits Azure ainsi qu’un accès pendant12 mois aux services populaires, et ce gratuitement.Démarrez gratuitement
Les abonnés obtiennent des crédits d’un montant de $1800 par an pour l’achat de services AzureActiver maintenant
Rejoignez le programme BizSpark et bénéficiez des services Azure gratuitsEn savoir plus.