General availability: Multiple IP addresses per network interface
mercredi 22 mars 2017
The feature of multiple IP addresses per network interface in Azure is generally available.
Virtual machines in Azure can have multiple network interfaces, each with one or more IP addresses associated with them. These IP addresses can be public or private. (Read about how to add multiple IP configurations to any network interface in Azure.) Assigning multiple IP addresses to a VM enables:
- Hosting multiple websites or services with different IP addresses and SSL certificates on a single server, in a way that each website can have its own IP address.
- Network virtual appliances, such as firewalls or a load balancer.
- The ability to add any of the private IP addresses on primary or secondary NICs to an Azure Load Balancer back-end pool. Read the Load balancing multiple IP configurations article to learn more.
This feature is available in all Azure public regions, including:
- Germany Central, Germany Northeast
- US Gov Iowa, US Gov Virginia
- China North, China East
Portal support for this feature is currently limited to Azure public regions.
Recevez $200 en crédits Azure ainsi qu’un accès pendant12 mois aux services populaires, et ce gratuitement.Démarrez gratuitement
Les abonnés obtiennent des crédits d’un montant de $1800 par an pour l’achat de services AzureActiver maintenant
Rejoignez le programme BizSpark et bénéficiez des services Azure gratuitsEn savoir plus.