OCR support for 73 languages in the Cognitive Services Computer Vision public preview
Date de publication : 09 février, 2021
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) support for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, and several Latin languages is now available in Read 3.2 public preview cloud service and Docker container in Computer Vision, part of Azure Cognitive Services. The preview includes the following updates.
- OCR support for 73 languages.
- Natural reading order for text lines listed in the output.
- Handwriting style classification for text lines along with a confidence score (Latin languages only).
- Extract text only for selected pages for a multi-page document.
- Available as a Distroless container for on-premise deployment.