Azure Site Recovery update rollup 53 is now available - January 2021
Fecha de publicación: 21 enero, 2021
This update provides fixes and download links for the latest versions of these Azure Site Recovery components:
- Site Recovery Unified Setup and Site Recovery Mobility Agent (both are version 9.40.5850.1)—Used for Azure Virtual Machine (VM) replication as well as replication of on-premises VMware virtual machines and physical servers to Azure.
- Site Recovery configuration server Open Virtualization Format (OVF) template (version 5.1.6537.0)—Used for replication of on-premises VMware virtual machines and physical servers to Azure.
- Site Recovery Provider (version 5.1.6537.0)—Used for replication of Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure.
- Recovery Services Agent (version 2.0.9202.0)—Used for replication of Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure.
The update also adds disaster recovery support as follows:
- Azure VM replication: Tag replication is now supported. Tags added to Azure VMs, NICs, and disks in the source region are replicated to machines in the target region. Support added for VMs running Debian 10.
- VMware VM/physical server replication to Azure: Logging enhancements, and improved error messaging for VMware replication. Support added for VMs and physical machines running Debian 10.