Redis support on Azure available in the Azure Store
Fecha de publicación: 10 abril, 2014
Redis Labs is now offering Redis Cloud in the Azure Store. Redis Cloud is a fully-managed cloud service for hosting and running your Redis dataset in a highly-available and scalable manner, with predictable and stable top performance. Redis Cloud offers true high-availability with its in-memory dataset replication and instant auto-failover mechanism, combined with its fast storage engine. Import an existing dataset to any of your Redis Cloud databases, from Azure blobs storage, FTP/HTTP server, or from any other Redis server. Daily backups are performed automatically, or you can backup your dataset manually any time you want to. The service guarantees the same high performance as the strongest cloud instances. Redis Cloud offers several price tiers, including a free plan with 1 dedicated database. To get started:
- Login to the Azure Management Portal.
- In the lower pane of the management portal, click New.
- Click Store.
- In the Choose an Add-on dialog, select Redis Cloud and click the right arrow.
- In the Personalize Add-on dialog, select the Redis Cloud plan you want to sign up for.
- Provision your Redis Cloud DB in seconds and it's ready to use!