Manage your API Management service instances by using Git
Publicado el miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016
- Configuration versioning—download and store different versions of your service configuration.
- Bulk configuration changes—make changes to multiple parts of your service configuration in your local repository and integrate the changes back to the server with a single operation.
- Familiar Git toolchain and workflow—use the Git tooling and workflows that you are already familiar with.
- Enable Git access in your service.
- Save your service configuration database to your Git repository.
- Clone the Git repo to your local machine.
- Pull the latest repo down to your local machine, and commit and push changes back to your repo.
- Deploy the changes from your repo into your service configuration database.