December update for Azure IoT Edge
viernes, 22 de diciembre de 2017
The December update of Azure IoT Edge includes the following improvements:
- You can now write modules in C by using the C client SDK.
- Azure IoT Edge features are now available in national clouds.
IoT Edge runtime improvements:
- We fixed a bug that prevented the edge hub from multiplexing connections between an edge device and Azure IoT Hub.
- Communication with IoT Hub falls back to AMQP over WebSockets if AMQP port 5671 is blocked.
- Messages that have not been delivered to the cloud due to a temporary internet connection are now persisted to storage Azure Resource Manager devices.
- Deployments with critical errors can fail instead of retrying forever.
- We added support for WSL.
Azure portal fixes specific to IoT Edge:
- We added advanced settings to allow customers to override the edge agent image, edge hub image, and storeAndForwardConfiguration timeToLiveSecs value.
- We fixed a bug that prevented many special characters from being used in the target condition of a deployment.
- We added the deployment status for the modules: pending deployment, pending modification, pending removal, and deployed.
- We added a troubleshooting guide.
- We added an article on how to migrate from V1 to V2.
- We updated target condition syntax.
- We updated the Deploy Azure Machine Learning tutorial to show how to build a machine learning model.
Obtenga créditos de Azure por valor de $200 y 12 meses de servicios conocidos gratisInicio gratuito
Los suscriptores consiguen hasta $1800 al año en servicios de AzureActivar ahora
Únase a Microsoft for Startups y obtenga servicios de Azure gratisMás información