Get early access to the newest Azure portal features
Fecha de publicación: 26 enero, 2017
Have you ever wondered what's next for the Azure portal? You can get access to preview features before they're broadly available by visiting https://preview.portal.azure.com.
Here are a few things you can expect to see today:
- Full-screen blades: Optimizing the portal for both small and large screens has been a long journey, and full-screen blades are the next step. You now have more room for your content, and you need less scrolling to perform key actions.
- Subscription usage + quotas: You can view your service usage/quotas for each subscription and request an increase when you're getting close to your limit.
- Performance: From faster startup to better responsiveness throughout the portal, you'll see performance improvements here first.
- Notifications: You can expand notifications in place to see the full details without closing what you're currently looking at.
- Accessibility: Theming improvements make the portal more readable and usable for everyone.
Try https://preview.portal.azure.com and let us know what you think by sending a smile in the portal to provide feedback or by posting your ideas on the Azure portal feedback forum. You can go back to the public portal anytime. Check back in to see what else is in the works (and follow @AzurePortal on Twitter for more updates).