Customizable retry policies in logic apps
lunes, 27 de julio de 2015
- Interval. How close together or far apart you want each retry for your action (minimum of 20 seconds).
- Count. How many times you want to retry (up to four times).
- You could go to the Authorize menu item only once, and subsequent attempts to reauthorize would fail. Additionally, if a card encountered an error, reauthorization would be impossible.
- Load more was showing up on the Trigger History blade, even when there were no trigger entries.
- Manually running a logic app would cause an error on the Trigger blade when you tried to get details.
- Discard would not remove all changes if a card was waiting for authorization.
Obtenga créditos de Azure por valor de $200 y 12 meses de servicios conocidos gratisEmpiece gratis
Los suscriptores consiguen hasta $1800 al año en servicios de AzureActivar ahora
Únase al programa BizSpark y consiga servicios de Azure gratuitosMás información