Computer Vision v1.0, v2.0, v2.1, v3.0, and v3.1 APIs will be retired on 13 September 2026
Fecha de publicación: 29 septiembre, 2023
On 13 September 2026, the Computer Vision v1.0, v2.0, v2.1, v3.0, and v3.1 APIs will be retired. Before that date, you’ll need to migrate your Azure Computer Vision workloads to Computer Vision 3.2 API which provides:
- Improved image captioning, image tagging and object detection
- 164 language support for OCR including Handwritten support for 9 Languages: English, Chinese Simplified, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Up-to-date documentation and better customer support
After 13 September 2026, you will not be able to make any API calls to Computer Vision v1.0, v2.0, v2.1, v3.0, and v3.1 APIs.
To avoid service disruptions, migrate your workloads to Computer Vision v3.2 API by 13 September 2026. For guidance on how to migrate your workloads you can refer to our documentation.
Help and support
If you have questions, you can get answers from community experts in Microsoft Q&A.
If you have a support plan and you need technical help, please create a support request:
- Under Issue type, select Technical.
- Under Subscription, select your subscription.
- Under Service, select My services, then select “Cognitive Services”
- Under Summary, type a description of your issue.
- Under Problem type, “Analyze Image”
- Under Problem subtype, “Accuracy or quality of results”