Azure Monitor for virtual machine scale sets are now in preview
Updated: 26 June, 2019
Now available in preview, monitor your Windows and Linux virtual machine scale sets from within the scale set resource blade. This update includes several enhancements:
- In-blade monitoring for your scale set with “Top N”, aggregate, and list views across the entire scale set.
- Drill down experience to identify issues on a particular scale set instance.
- Updated mapping UI to display the entire dependency diagram across your scale set while supporting drill down maps for a single instance.
- UI based enablement of monitoring from the scale set resource blade.
- Updated examples for enabling monitoring using Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Use of policy to enable monitoring for your scale set.