Azure Front Door Service is now available
Published date: 17 April, 2019
Now generally available, Azure Front Door Service provides a single secure global entry-point for global high-performance and highly available apps, and is fully supported with a 99.99 percent SLA.
- Application acceleration with anycast, combined with using the massive Microsoft private global network to directly connect to your Azure deployed backends means your app runs with lower latency and higher throughput to your end users.
- Global HTTP load balancing enables you to build your application resiliently across regions, fail-over instantly, and offer your users an “always-on” web site availability experience.
- Path-based routing powers your global microservice applications with independent routing all under your single global domain.
- A single pane of glass to monitor and gain insight into your user’s traffic and your distributed backend service’s health.
- SSL offload, URL redirect, IPv6, custom SSL certs, rate limiting, and a myriad of features provide the customizability that enables you to suit your application’s core needs.