New Azure API Management Visual Studio Code extension now available
Published date: 13 April, 2020
A new version of the Azure API Management Visual Studio Code extension was released on April 7, 2020. It includes these new features and improvements:
- Import Azure App Service into API Management.
- Import Azure Functions into API Management.
- Integrate with the Extractor tool in our DevOps resource kit, which allows you to extract configurations of an API into a set of ARM templates.
- Manage Gateway resources in the extension.
- Updated output messages to be more user-friendly.
- Improved user experience for long-running operations.