Azure API Management extension for Visual Studio Code is now in preview
Updated: 28 June, 2019
A new Azure API Management extension for Visual Studio Code is now available in preview. It offers API publishers a new surface for working with API Management and is designed for customers who prefer to manage their APIs in the context of familiar development tools.
The main features of the extension include:
- Create/delete API Management instances
- Create APIs by importing OpenAPI specifications
- Edit APIs and operations in Azure Resource Manager format or OpenAPI specification format
- Edit policies at any scope
- Associate APIs with products
- Test APIs using REST Client
- Command Palette support
To get started, you can find the extension here.
If you'd like to contribute to the extension, you can find more details in the GitHub repository.