Azure Red Hat OpenShift March Updates
Fecha de publicación: 15 marzo, 2023
Azure Red Hat OpenShift is now available in two additional regions, bringing the total available regions to 34.
Azure Red Hat OpenShift is also releasing several features to support workload optimization, enhanced security, and performance. The following summarizes the key new features for March 2023.
- Brazil Southeast region
- Qatar Central region
Workloads and security:
- New instance types are now available to enable additional kinds of worker nodes for your cluster, giving you the ability to match resources to workloads as closely as possible.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift now supports additional GPU nodes at provisioning time to provide better support for workloads types that are best suited to a GPU node.
Storage & networking performance improvements:
- You can now use Azure files through CSI instead of in-tree driver for better performance.
- Azure RedHat OpenShift now supports UltraSSD to enable better performance for some workloads.
- You can now use accelerated networking for the VMs supported by Red Hat OpenShift to achieve better network bandwidth.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift now supports OVN, the default Container Networking Interface (CNI) with the 4.11 release.
To learn more, visit: Azure Red Hat OpenShift documentation - Azure Red Hat OpenShift | Microsoft Learn