IoT Hub on Azure Stack Hub public preview will be retired on 30 September 2022
Fecha de publicación: 17 marzo, 2022
On 30 September 2022, the public preview version of IoT Hub on Azure Stack Hub will be retired. Before that date, we recommend you migrate to Azure IoT Edge gateway. Azure IoT Edge gateway is integrated with Azure IoT Hub running in Azure and provides an end-to-end IoT experience with comprehensive diagnostics capabilities. An Azure IoT Edge gateway can be deployed on an Azure Stack Hub Virtual Machine. Alternatively, you can host a VM on another physical hardware of your choice.
Review the steps here to remove IoT Hub on Azure Stack Hub. Please follow these instructions to migrate your solution: (if you choose to host a VM on another physical hardware of your choice, proceed to step 2)
1. Create a Virtual machine on Azure Stack Hub to deploy Azure IoT Edge on.
2. Follow these steps to configure Azure IoT Edge to run as a gateway:
- Run Azure IoT Edge on Ubuntu Virtual Machines
- Create and provision an Azure IoT Edge device on Linux
- Configure an Azure IoT Edge device to act as a gateway
The package of IoT Hub on Azure Stack Hub in the Azure Stack marketplace will be removed after 30 September 2022.
Help and support
If you have a support plan and you need technical help, please create a support request.