Visual Studio subscriptions
Access a comprehensive set of resources for creating, deploying, and managing applications on your preferred devices and platforms
Cloud development optimized
- Build apps for any operating system using a rich IDE with advanced debugging
- Get a monthly credit to run Azure services as you develop and test your apps
- Embrace modern DevOps practices using team collaboration tools
- Access an in-depth library of Microsoft development and testing software
- Receive expert training and support
Access developer tools
Get the latest versions of Visual Studio, a full-featured IDE for Android, iOS, Windows, web and cloud app development, along with additional cross-platform tooling.
Improve team collaboration
Start collaborating right away using Azure Devops or Team Foundation Server—at no additional cost.
Try out cloud services
Test and experiment with different Azure services risk-free, using a monthly Azure credit. Your credit goes farther with special dev/test rates for select Azure services like Windows virtual machines, plus get exclusive access to run Windows 10 desktop images for dev/test.
Use software for dev/test
Develop and test your applications using Microsoft software that’s included in your Visual Studio subscription. You’re licensed to run the software on as many machines as you need—both on your own machines and on virtual machines running in Azure.
Get training and support
Take your skills to the next level with in-depth training on the latest trends and technologies. Rely on technical experts to help solve issues you encounter in your dev/test environments.