Azure Support: Premier
The Premier offering is well suited to large or global enterprises with strategic and business-critical dependence on Microsoft products, including Azure.
- Complete coverage for cloud, hybrid and on-premises solutions across all Microsoft products
- Support available on site in addition to online
- Technical Account Manager is assigned to account
|Range of support||All Microsoft products|
|Unlimited 24/7 billing and subscription support 1|
|Unlimited 24/7 technical support 1|
|Non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure (See FAQ)||Microsoft will assist Azure customers with issues associated with selected non-Microsoft technologies.|
|Advisory services||Assistance based on best practices to resolve how-to scenarios regarding, for example:
|Service account management||
|Cloud service dependency mapping (See FAQ)|
|Initial response time||< 15 minutes 2|
|Maximum severity 3||“A” (critical business impact)|
Included for all Azure customers and partners
- Support provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Unlimited subscription management (e.g. billing, quota adjustments, account transfers)
- Two Azure online forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property. Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Twitter @AzureSupport
- Azure service dashboard
Learn about other plans
The Azure ProDirect offering is most appropriate for mid-sized or large companies with substantial business-critical utilisation of Microsoft Azure.Learn more
The Azure Standard offering is a good choice for small or mid-sized companies with minimal business-critical dependence on Microsoft Azure.Learn more
The Azure Developer offering is appropriate for companies or individuals using Microsoft Azure in a non-production environment or for trial and evaluation.Learn more