SAP HANA on Azure 大型執行個體 SLA
上次更新：2018 年 3 月
- 針對高可用性組中已設定的 SAP HANA on Azure，本公司保證貴用戶至少有 99.99% 的時間，擁有至少對一個執行個體的連線能力。
- 針對任何單一執行實體，本公司保證貴用戶擁有至少 99.9% 的連線時間。
此 Microsoft Online Services 之服務等級合約 (以下稱「SLA」)，為 貴用戶 Microsoft 大量授權合約的一部分 (以下稱「合約」)。使用於本 SLA 中而未加以定義的名詞，其定義與該名詞於本合約當中的定義相同。本 SLA 適用於本文件所列的 Microsoft Online Services (以下稱「服務」)，但不適用於此等服務提供或連結的個別品牌服務，亦不適用於任何服務底下的內部部署軟體。
若本公司未能依本 SLA 所述達成及維護每項服務的服務等級，則 貴用戶有資格就 貴用戶每月服務費用部分要求折讓。本公司不會於 貴用戶訂閱的最初期間修改 SLA 條款，然若續約服務訂閱，續約當時處於最新狀態的 SLA 版本將適用於整個續約期間。本公司若對本 SLA 有不利之重大變更，將至少於 90 日前通知。
"Applicable Monthly Period" means, for a calendar month in which a Service Credit is owed, the number of days that you are a subscriber for a Service.
"Applicable Monthly Service Fees" means the total fees actually paid by you for a Service that are applied to the month in which a Service Credit is owed.
"Downtime" is defined for each Service in the Services Specific Terms below.
"Error Code" means an indication that an operation has failed, such as an HTTP status code in the 5xx range.
"External Connectivity" is bi-directional network traffic over supported protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS that can be sent and received from a public IP address.
"Incident" means (i) any single event, or (ii) any set of events, that result in Downtime.
"Management Portal" means the web interface, provided by Microsoft, through which customers may manage the Service.
"Service Credit" is the percentage of the Applicable Monthly Service Fees credited to you following Microsoft’s claim approval.
"Service Level" means the performance metric(s) set forth in this SLA that Microsoft agrees to meet in the delivery of the Services.
"Service Resource" means an individual resource available for use within a Service.
"Success Code" means an indication that an operation has succeeded, such as an HTTP status code in the 2xx range.
"Support Window" refers to the period of time during which a Service feature or compatibility with a separate product or service is supported.
In order for Microsoft to consider a claim, you must submit the claim to customer support at Microsoft Corporation including all information necessary for Microsoft to validate the claim, including but not limited to: (i) a detailed description of the Incident; (ii) information regarding the time and duration of the Downtime; (iii) the number and location(s) of affected users (if applicable); and (iv) descriptions of your attempts to resolve the Incident at the time of occurrence.
For a claim related to Microsoft Azure, we must receive the claim within two months of the end of the billing month in which the Incident that is the subject of the claim occurred. For claims related to all other Services, we must receive the claim by the end of the calendar month following the month in which the Incident occurred. For example, if the Incident occurred on February 15th, we must receive the claim and all required information by March 31st.
We will evaluate all information reasonably available to us and make a good faith determination of whether a Service Credit is owed. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process claims during the subsequent month and within forty-five (45) days of receipt. You must be in compliance with the Agreement in order to be eligible for a Service Credit. If we determine that a Service Credit is owed to you, we will apply the Service Credit to your Applicable Monthly Service Fees.
If you purchased more than one Service (not as a suite), then you may submit claims pursuant to the process described above as if each Service were covered by an individual SLA. For example, if you purchased both Exchange Online and SharePoint Online (not as part of a suite), and during the term of the subscription an Incident caused Downtime for both Services, then you could be eligible for two separate Service Credits (one for each Service), by submitting two claims under this SLA. In the event that more than one Service Level for a particular Service is not met because of the same Incident, you must choose only one Service Level under which to make a claim based on the Incident. Unless as otherwise provided in a specific SLA, only one Service Credit is permitted per Service for an Applicable Monthly Period.
Service Credits are your sole and exclusive remedy for any performance or availability issues for any Service under the Agreement and this SLA. You may not unilaterally offset your Applicable Monthly Service Fees for any performance or availability issues.
Service Credits apply only to fees paid for the particular Service, Service Resource, or Service tier for which a Service Level has not been met. In cases where Service Levels apply to individual Service Resources or to separate Service tiers, Service Credits apply only to fees paid for the affected Service Resource or Service tier, as applicable. The Service Credits awarded in any billing month for a particular Service or Service Resource will not, under any circumstance, exceed your monthly service fees for that Service or Service Resource, as applicable, in the billing month.
If you purchased Services as part of a suite or other single offer, the Applicable Monthly Service Fees and Service Credit for each Service will be pro-rated.
If you purchased a Service from a reseller, you will receive a service credit directly from your reseller and the reseller will receive a Service Credit directly from us. The Service Credit will be based on the estimated retail price for the applicable Service, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion.
This SLA and any applicable Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- That result from connecting to a serverless database that is pausing, paused or resuming.
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- During or with respect to preview, pre-release, beta or trial versions of a Service, feature or software (as determined by us) or to purchases made using Microsoft subscription credits;
- That result from your unauthorized action or lack of action when required, or from your employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our network by means of your passwords or equipment, or otherwise resulting from your failure to follow appropriate security practices;
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service (for example, attempts to perform operations that are not supported) or inconsistent with our published guidance;
- That result from faulty input, instructions, or arguments (for example, requests to access files that do not exist);
- That result from your attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from our throttling of suspected abusive behavior;
- Due to your use of Service features that are outside of associated Support Windows; or
- For licenses reserved, but not paid for, at the time of the Incident.
- Your initiated operations such as restart, stop, start, failover, scale compute, and scale storage that incur downtime are excluded from the uptime calculation.
- Monthly maintenance window that incurs a downtime to patch your server and infrastructure is excluded from the uptime calculation.
Services purchased through Open, Open Value, and Open Value Subscription volume licensing agreements, and Services in an Office 365 Small Business Premium suite purchased in the form of a product key are not eligible for Service Credits based on service fees. For these Services, any Service Credit that you may be eligible for will be credited in the form of service time (i.e., days) as opposed to service fees, and any references to “Applicable Monthly Service Fees” is deleted and replaced by “Applicable Monthly Period.”
「單一執行個體公告維護」係指與影響單一執行個體之網路、硬體及服務維護或升級相關的停機期間。本公司將於此類停機時間開始至少五 (5) 日前發布通知或提醒。
「高可用性組」係指相同區域中，已部署之兩個或以上的相同 SAP HANA on Azure 大型執行個體，其係由客戶設定供應用程式層中進行系統複製。客戶必須在架構設計程序期間向 Microsoft 宣告高可用性組的成員。
「SAP HANA on Azure 連線」係指使用執行個體針對允許之流量設定的 TCP 或 UDP 通訊協定，在 SAP HANA on Azure 大型執行個體與其他 IP 位址之間的雙向網路流量。這些 IP 位址必須關聯 Azure 訂閱之虛擬網路上的 IP 位址。
「單一執行個體」的定義為未部署在可用性組中之任何單一 Microsoft SAP HANA on Azure 大型執行個體。
SAP HANA on Azure 高可用性組的每月上線時間計算及服務等級
「可用分鐘數上限」係指在計費月份期間，針對在相同高可用性組中部署之所有 SAP HANA on Azure 執行個體的總累積分鐘數。可用分鐘數上限是從相同高可用性組中有兩個或多個執行個體因客戶之起始動作而啟動時，至客戶起始可能停止執行個體的動作為止，所衡量出來的時間。
「停機時間」係指可用分鐘數上限部分中，沒有 SAP HANA on Azure 連線的總累積分鐘數。
Azure 上的 SAP HANA 高可用性組之「每月上線時間百分比」的計算方式為，可用分鐘數上限減掉停機時間後除以可用分鐘數上限，再乘以 100。每月上線時間百分比係使用下列公式表示：
每月上線時間 % = (可用分鐘數上限 - 停機時間) / (可用分鐘數上限) X 100
下列服務等級及服務折讓，亦適用於客戶對 SAP HANA on Azure 高可用性組的使用：
SAP HANA on Azure 單一執行個體的每月上線時間計算及服務等級
「可用分鐘數上限」係指在指定 Microsoft Azure 訂閱計費月份內由客戶將所有 SAP HANA on Azure 單一執行實體佈建在 Microsoft Azure 中的總分鐘數。
「停機時間」係指可用分鐘數上限部分中，沒有 SAP HANA on Azure 連線的總累積分鐘數。停機時間不包括單一執行個體公告維護。
Azure 上的 SAP HANA 單一執行個體之「每月上線時間百分比」的計算方式為，可用分鐘數上限減掉停機時間後除以可用分鐘數上限，再乘以 100。每月上線時間百分比係使用下列公式表示：
每月上線時間 % = (可用分鐘數上限 - 停機時間) / (可用分鐘數上限) X 100
下列服務等級及服務折讓，亦適用於客戶對 SAP HANA on Azure 單一執行實體的使用：