The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure IaaS
See how enterprises experienced an ROI of up to 435 percent
中文(繁體) 中沒有資源 'The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure IaaS'。在 English (US) 中可取得此資訊。
The 2017 study, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure IaaS, gives insight into both the costs and benefits of large-scale Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) implementation.
This commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting analyzes the return on investment and business impact that several enterprises experienced when moving from a primarily on-premises environment to Azure. The companies interviewed come from a variety of industries and locations (global/multinational, North American, and European).
In addition to a 435 percent overall return on an Azure IaaS investment*, the businesses also experienced:
- Reduced data center and outsourcing costs.
- Website scale and performance improvements.
- Ease of experimentation through virtualized environments.
- Developer and tester improvements.
Download the study to learn about the potential ROI that could be realized by shifting some or all of your management and operations to Azure.
* Result is over five years for a composite organization based on the interviewed customers