在 中文(繁體) 中無法使用 EPAM Systems 設定檔。在 English (US) 中可取得此資訊。
EPAM is a longstanding and trusted Microsoft vendor and a software development partner. Today, we operate a dedicated Microsoft Competency Center staffed by 600+ certified professionals in software development with expertise and experience in delivering customer-tailored solutions. EPAM is also a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform Partner.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM is a recognized market leader among independent research agencies and was ranked #12 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies 2017 and as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE’S 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
Today's businesses require top-notch technology. Our global expertise spans multiple industries, providing software solutions to our clients that deliver business results and solve the toughest challenges. We specialize in platform engineering services and product development (including web and mobile), Big Data and business intelligence application development, and help businesses migrate to an Azure-based cloud solution. We understand development requirements and build end-to-end solutions through our expertise in systems architecture, data governance, portal access, and business applications. Using these skills, we deliver the following services:
• Cloud strategy development and business transformation to SaaS with Azure, using advanced software methods such as DevOps and continuous delivery
• Web Applications including product architecture, design and delivery on Azure (including mobile app development)
• Application migration of legacy solutions to the Azure cloud
• Cloud architecture review and design leveraging Cloud Design Patterns and best practices
• Maintenance and support of cloud-based systems
• Development of IoT solutions in the cloud
• Big Data, business intelligence, data warehousing and data analytics
We deliver secure, reliable Azure cloud solutions, taking the risk out of moving from prototype to reality and enabling Azure to bring scale, economies, and continuity of service to our customers. While the adoption and migration to Azure can be complex, EPAM can provide a smooth transition for your business.