Azure Government 購買方式
Azure Government is available to purchase from an Azure Government license solution provider (LSP) with no upfront financial commitment. To try Azure Government before you buy, sign up for a free trial.
LSP’s are advisors in how to procure and manage Microsoft licensing and cloud services. They understand the government cloud ecosystem and may have a history of your purchases, so they can work with what you have as a starting point for success. Talk with the person in your organization who manages procurement to find out which LSP you may be working with already.
These partners understand Microsoft licensing options for government. They can advise you on the best procurement process for your organization and help you get started.
|Minburn Technology Group||571-699-0705 Opt. email@example.com|
|SHI||888-744-4084 Opt. firstname.lastname@example.org|
Azure Government is a unique cloud instance, exclusively for government customers and their solution providers. It's offered to three distinct types of customers:
- A U.S. Government entity in its governmental capacity. For example:
- Federal agency (e.g. bureau, agency, department, or other entity of the U.S. government)
- State/local entity
- Tribal entity
- Regional or interstate government entities (but no international entities)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FERDCs)
- A partner using Azure Government to provide a solution that, for example:
- Provides services and/or solutions to U.S. Government customers
- Holds a direct or indirect Government contract through GSA and specific to the use of a partner solution
- A commercial private entity with data that’s subject to regulations. Accepted government data types:
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Department of Defense(DoD) Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UCNI)
- Department of Energy (DoE) UCNI
- Criminal Justice Information (CJI)
- Department of Defense Impact Level Data
An international commercial entity may qualify, though regulated data may be required to purchase the service through their U.S. subsidiary.
客戶必須證明其為上述團體之一的成員，才能使用 Azure Government。