The Azure Code Samples are currently available in English
Demonstrates how to use the Azure Storage service in Azure PowerShell (v1.3.0).
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here
Running this sample
- Download and install Azure PowerShell.
- Start Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) in Administrator Mode
- At this point, you can either:
- Create a new script and copy and paste a script from this repo into the new file: Click File > New
- Or download/clone this repo and open a script from this repo: Click File > Open
- Provide the appropriate values for each variable (e.g. "Subscription Name", "Storage Account Name", etc.). Note: The angled brackets should not be included in the values you provide.
- Run the script by pressing F5 or clicking the "Run Script" icon.