DYRAND SYSTEMS 配置文件不在 中文(简体) 中提供。该信息在 English (Canada) 中提供。
Dyrand Systems is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that strives to be the extension of our customers’ own businesses – living and breathing and operating as their own virtual IT department and managing everything from their existing IT ecosystem to planning for the new, and project managing the transformation to the cloud.
As experts in IT, we take on the whole responsibility of devices, networking and security, and through remote monitoring we can reduce downtime and ensure continuity. Customers have all the benefits of an IT department without the costs.
At Dyrand we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service by first assessing a client’s IT estate (audit of devices, solutions, processes, and procedures) and then providing a better way that includes:
• Networking – install, monitor, provide support and reliability
• Desktop management – including mobile devices and application management
• Firewall management – Internet and data security
• Back-up and recovery – instigating a process and solution
Since Dyrand Systems holds Microsoft Gold certification for Hosting and Microsoft Silver competencies for both Cloud Platform and Volume Licensing, we are well placed to advise our clients on their move to the cloud and help with their transformation to cloud solutions. The Azure services offered alongside this are:
• Technology audit to assess requirements and project manage the move to a properly designed and supported cloud infrastructure
• Virtual Machines and management
• Storage – assess advantages in cost and optimization of workload
• Backup and Site Recovery
Dyrand Systems is proud to be based in Canada, with Canadian clients in manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, retailing, and professional services. Our firm values and customer service ensure that we match the technology to the customer, not the other way around; Professional, proficient, respectful, innovative, collaborative, passionate, and responsive, and above all, caring for the customer’s IT needs from start to finish.