当前仅提供了此页的英文版本。请使用 Microsoft Translator 翻译此页
OrientDB is an Open Source NoSQL DBMS with the features of both Document and Graph DBMSs. Written in Java, it is incredibly fast: it can store up to 150,000 records per second on common hardware.
Even for a Document based database, the relationships are managed as in Graph Databases with direct connections among records. You can traverse parts of or entire trees and graphs of records in a few milliseconds.
- Extremely fast multi-model database
- Supports schema-less, schema-full, and schema-mixed modes
- Has a strong security profiling system based on users and roles
- Provides a graph-enabled version of SQL
- Offers a multitude of client interfaces, including a binary protocol and REST API