当前仅提供了此页的英文版本。请使用 Microsoft Translator 翻译此页
Logentries DataHub is offering the first cloud-based service for log management real-time analytics designed to enable security, privacy, and sensitive data protection. By automatically detecting and tracking specific patterns, numbers, or fields within log files and offering one-way hash coding, the DataHub provides an additional layer of security and protection and assures that no sensitive log data leaves the network. Additionally, by monitoring important machine data in real-time, customers always know about system and user activity that may be an indicator of future security concerns.
Using the Logentries DataHub you can:
- Dynamically route your log data to Logentries, local backup or unlimited S3 archiving.
- Scrub and obfuscate sensitive PII data from their logs before sending to Logentries so that no sensitive data leaves the user’s network.
- Centralize log information from network devices and firewalls that don’t support secure transport of log data; and then send it securely to a cloud service.
- Automatically back up log data locally to protect against network connectivity issues.
- Send unlimited amounts of data to cloud storage (e.g. AWS S3) for additional redundancy back-up, and ingest it on-demand using the Logentries Unlimited logging technology.