当前仅提供了此页的英文版本。请使用 Microsoft Translator 翻译此页
Fortinet FortiManager lets you maintain control over your FortiGate and FortiAP topologies through an easy-to-use, centralized, single-pane-of-glass management console. Easily control the deployment of security policies, FortiGuard content security updates, firmware revisions, and individual configurations for thousands of FortiOS-enabled devices. FortiManager provides crucial timesaving features like device auto-discovery, group management, global policies, auditing facilities, and the ability to manage complex VPN environments.
- Integrated FortiAnalyzer Logging allows for a tighter integration and correlation of events and policies.
- Hierarchical Objects Database facilitates reuse of common configurations across organizations in both local and global ADOM levels.
- Automated Provisioning/Centralized Policy Configuration reduces cost of deploying new FortiGates and maintains policies across all managed assets.
- Role-Based Administration enables distributed administration.
- Policy/Device Auditing allows you to prove compliance, and track any deviations from the required security policy.
- In-View Policy Object Editing
- Device Profiles aids in mass provisioning of managed devices.
来自 Fortinet 的更多信息 查看全部