Barracuda Web Application Firewall Solution (PAYG)
由 Barracuda Networks, Inc. 提供
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall inspects inbound web traffic and blocks SQL injections, Cross-Site Scripting, malware uploads & application DDoS and other attacks targeted at your web applications. It also inspects the responses from the back-end web servers for Data Loss Prevention (DLP). The integrated access control engine enables administrators to create granular access control policies for Authentication, Authorization & Accounting (AAA), which gives organizations strong authentication and user control. The onboard L4/L7 Load Balancing capabilities enable organizations to quickly add back-end servers to scale deployments. Application acceleration capabilities including SSL Offloading, caching, compression, and connection pooling, ensure faster application delivery of web application content.Highlights:
- Detects and blocks SQL injections, Cross-Site Scripting, malware uploads, application DDoS, or any other attacks against your application.
- Authentication and access control.
- Scans outbound traffic to detect sensitive data and can mask or block the information from being leaked out.
- Accelerates the delivery of web application contents, using capabilities such as caching, compression, and other traffic optimizations.
This template deploys the Barracuda Web Application Firewall in your Azure virtual network and protect your website from attack, protect your data from theft, and help your organization scale.
As a Linux-based security appliance, there are a few differences between it and a typical server running on Azure:
- Appliance administration is typically done via a web user interface pointed at http://[DNS]:8000 or http://[PublicIP]:8000
- The username to login to the appliance web user interface is admin and the password is the one you have configured on Azure portal while deploying the VM.
- This Barracuda Web Application Firewall is the PAYG model and doesn't require the user to license it, it will be licensed automatically after the instance is launched first time and user will be charged hourly for Barracuda Web Application Firewall Software on Microsoft. Click here for pricing detail.