Hear from experts, luminaries, and Microsoft partners about the latest industry news, investments, updates, and relevant technologies.
Confidential Computing with Graham Bury, Eden Cohen, and Anna Montalat Campamar
Microsoft believes security and information privacy are fundamental rights. And Microsoft has taken this to heart with a Confidential Computing initiative as part of the overall Azure promise on trust and security.
In this episode, Graham Bury, Eden Cohen, and Anna Montalat Campamar talk about what Confidential Computing is, what is Microsoft’s vision for Confidential Computing in the Azure space is, pros and cons to computing confidentially on the cloud rather than a private data center, and a few stories about how partners and customers are working with Microsoft to move forward their own Confidential Computing initiatives.
- Episode Transcript
- Azure Confidential Computing
- Key foundations for protecting your data with Azure confidential computing
- Accelerating healthcare AI innovation with Zero Trust technology
- Scaling secure enclave environments with Signal and Azure confidential computing
- RBC creates relevant personalized offers while protecting data privacy with Azure confidential computing
- MobileCoin creates fast, trusted cryptocurrency transfers with Azure confidential computing
Graham Bury joined Azure’s Compute organization two years ago to lead the commercialization and developer platform for confidential computing. He brings over 15 years of experience at Microsoft across client and service products from Windows to Surface Hub and HoloLens.
Eden Cohen joined Azure's Compute organization earlier this year and leads the infrastructure product team within Confidential Computing. He is responsible for virtual machine and hardware-based products.
Follow him on LinkedIn.
Anna Montalat Campamar leads the product marketing efforts for Azure Security platform and Confidential Computing. She has experience in a wide array of technologies – from infancy such as quantum to growing ones, including confidential computing.
David Starr is a Principal Software Engineer in the Commercial Marketplace Services team at Microsoft.
查看所在行业受益于 Azure 的方式。探究