This post was authored by the Azure Stack Team.
- Azure App Service (Web apps, API apps, and Mobile apps)
- Azure Functions
- Updated versions of SQL/MySQL database services
New to App Service this release:
- Azure Functions preview for AAD based deployments
- Deployment in disconnected environments
- Deployment on ADFS authenticated Azure Stack
- Installation and deployment improvements
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) API version 2016-03-01 support for App Services
- Synchronization of SKUs with Azure – i.e. Free (F1), Shared (D1), and Standard (S1, S2, S3)
- Service reliability improvements
Azure Stack TP3 refresh: Based on feedback and several ongoing improvements/bug fixes, we’ve also updated the Azure Stack TP3 software for a better deployment and operational experience. A list of the latest features and improvements to Azure Stack TP3 is now available.
Important Note: If you have already deployed Azure Stack TP3, you will need to redeploy using the updated software before deploying the Azure PaaS services.
Visit our Azure Stack technical documentation page to guide your deployment efforts and look at the documentation for App Service and Functions, SQL, and MySQL.
Visit the Azure Stack forum for troubleshooting help and User Voice if you’d like to provide feedback. Learn more and see the current list of known issues.
We’d love to hear from you!