Profilen DynTek Services, Inc. är inte tillgänglig i Svenska. Informationen är tillgänglig i English (US).
Microsoft Azure opens a world of possibilities – spinning up virtual machines in minutes; providing scalable and durable cloud storage, backup and recovery solutions for any data, big and small; creating single sign-on to any cloud app and enforcing multi-factor authentication – just to name a few. So, where do you begin?
With DynTek’s Azure QuickStart programs you can step up to the cloud through validated, easy-to-provision managed service offerings that incorporate the most popular workloads to move to the cloud. DynTek will help your organization manage and support both on and off premise infrastructure and applications with the cost-effective agility afforded by Azure.
As part of our Azure QuickStart solution, DynTek’s team of experts will provide:
• Cloud roadmap planning session and requirements gathering: Administration requirements; Security and compliance considerations; Backup/recovery considerations; Availability requirements; Other organization specific needs
• Overview into the features and functionality of the cloud solution
• Cost analysis of on-premise VS cloud
• Summarized roadmap planning document detailing findings and next steps to get your organization to the cloud
• Migration services to transition your data to the cloud
• Customized operational plans and workshops covering private and public cloud
• Knowledge transfer and training offerings to get your team up to speed on private and public cloud solutions