Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Hoppa över navigering

Azure Events

Se vad som händer i ditt område.

Den här händelsen har avslutats

Why and How Firms are Adopting the Cloud

In this introductory webinar for developers, IT pros, and anybody else looking to ramp up quickly, Forrester Research analyst James Staten covers key concepts, best practices and more.

Chances are you’ve heard a great deal about the benefits of the cloud. But how true and actionable is this information? If you’re struggling to figure out precisely how the cloud fits into your business or career, polls show you’ve got plenty of company. In this introductory webinar for developers, IT pros, and anybody else looking to ramp up quickly, Forrester Research analyst James Staten covers key concepts, best practices and more. Register today to attend this live webinar and learn about: - Current industry trends and cloud adoption patterns - Common first steps firms take when adopting the cloud - Best practices for overcoming typical road blocks and challenges - Key criteria for choosing the right public cloud for your needs Presenter: James Staten Forrester Research Vice President and Principal Analyst

Var: USA
När: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:30:00 GMT

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:30:00 GMT (UTC)

Kostnadsfritt konto

Registrera dig nu och få $200 i Azure-kredit

Visual Studio

Prenumeranter får upp till $1800 per år med Azure-tjänster

Startups

Gå med i BizSpark-programmet och få Azure-tjänster gratis