Azure Events

Se vad som händer i ditt område.

Den här händelsen har avslutats

Meet the Azure Product Leaders series – Azure Linux VMs and Workloads

You are invited to join the Meet the Azure Product Leaders online series where you will have the opportunity to connect directly with the engineering teams who are building Azure products. You will hear, firsthand, about product updates including new features, roadmaps, best practices, etc.

You are invited to join the Meet the Azure Product Leaders online series where you will have the opportunity to connect directly with the engineering teams who are building Azure products. You will hear, firsthand, about product updates including new features, roadmaps, best practices, etc.  

As part of each session, there will also be an Ask Me Anything forum where you can ask questions, provide product feedback and connect with the product team members. 

In this session you will have an opportunity to hear from Azure Compute Product Management team responsible for making Linux workloads run great on Azure. Boris and his team will provide a quick overview on how to get started building on or moving your Linux workloads to Azure and what we are doing to make your life easier. We are really interested in your feedback and encourage submitting questions in advance for the AMA part of the session.

Var: Globalt

När: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:00:00 GMT

Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:00:00 GMT (UTC)

Kostnadsfritt konto

$200 i Azure-krediter och 12 månader med populära tjänster – kostnadsfritt

Visual Studio

Prenumeranter får upp till $1800 per år med Azure-tjänster

Startups

Gå med i Microsoft för nystartade företag och få kostnadsfria Azure-tjänster