If you’re an Azure developer interested to incorporate the very latest AI and machine learning techniques into your apps and enterprise solutions, here’s a free in-person workshop you’ll want to register for.
Microsoft is running an all-day AI Immersion Workshop on Tuesday, May 9th, at the W Hotel in Seattle. We’ll provide an overview of Microsoft’s extensive AI investments and offerings at this event, followed by deep technical tutorials, specifically designed for hands-on developers such as yourself. The tutorials being featured at this event include:
- Applied Machine Learning for Developers.
- Big AI – Applying Artificial Intelligence at Scale.
- Weaving Cognitive and Azure Services to Provide Next-Generation Intelligence.
- Deep Learning and the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
- Building Intelligent SaaS Applications.
Seasoned Microsoft engineers and data scientists are running the tutorials, and they will there to guide and help you along the way, as you complete your apps through the day.
Spots are filling up rapidly, so be sure to register now and reserve your spot:
For more details, including session abstracts and instructor names, be sure to check out our event agenda page here. See you in Seattle next month!