Профиль Link Datacenter недоступен в русский. Сведения доступны в English (US).
Since established in 1996 and started providing hosting services to the MEA market, the customer value and benefit is the main focus, our services combine IT scalability with enterprise quality and commercial flexibility. Services can be configured via different models tailored to your needs.
We focus on modern disciplines of infrastructure operation and management – application monitoring, performance reporting, fault and change management, configuration management and Disaster recovery scenarios –Providing an attractive alternative to expending the funds and manpower to perform the work in-house.
LDC provide a wide list of Internet Services, including, without limitation to: hosting, infrastructure management services and providing the best technical solutions that meets Client’s requirements and business such as (i) Hosting Services, (ii) Complex Management Services (turnkey solutions), (iii) Hybrid Cloud Architecture
Above activities enabled LDC to engage with Microsoft in different capacities like:
• Microsoft Digital Partner of Record (DPOR)
• Microsoft Cloud OS Network (COSN)
• Reselling Microsoft Licenses
• SPLA Partner
• Migration and Implementation.
• Managed Services
LDC, has a long list of Clients inside and outside Egypt that we are serving as Microsoft partner either locally in side LDC own data center or on Azure Cloud
Acting as the customer companion in the cloud journey, LDC provides the full managed service stack:
• Consultancy and Design
• Cloud Opportunity
• Architecture and Capacity
• POC & testing
• ROI Calculations
• Optimizing IT infrastructure
• Cloud migration plan
• Operational & security plan
• Stress test
• Launch and optimization
• Performance management
• Fault and change management
• Management and Support
• Backup plans
• Advanced security management
• Capacity & change management
• Comprehensive 24x7x365 support.
• Advanced monitoring procedures and tools
LDC also provides Managed Advanced Security over the hybrid cloud:
• Web Application Firewall (WAF)
• Network antivirus/anti malware
• Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
• Periodical vulnerability scan, Patch management
• Penetration test,
• Remote backup site
• NDA agreement with the operation team, partners and suppliers