If you need to get up to speed on how to work best in a hybrid environment, we’ve collected five of our most-viewed webinars from the past year for your binge-watching pleasure. These on-demand sessions cover a variety of topics essential to individuals who find themselves needing to work on their hybrid mixed on-premise and cloud strategy:
1. Delivering innovation with the right hybrid cloud solution
If you don’t yet have a plan to take control of your mixed on-premises and cloud infrastructure, simplifying each user’s identity to a single credential can help you easily manage and secure services and create a data platform that simplifies security.
The on-demand delivering innovation with the right hybrid cloud solution webinar covers how to:
- Consolidate identities and create a consistent data infrastructure.
- Unify development with help from Azure Stack application patterns.
- Select and use the best data platform, no matter your cloud model.
2. Migrating to a hybrid cloud environment: An insider’s walkthrough of 3 key methods
Your company has created a cloud strategy, or maybe you are playing catch-up to an employee-driven move to the cloud. Completing that move in an orderly way is a top priority.
Migrating to a hybrid cloud environment: An insider’s walkthrough of 3 key methods explains how to:
- Move your sites to the cloud with Azure Site Recovery.
- Extend individual applications into the cloud using Azure Active Directory.
- Use containers and Windows Server 2016 to run your applications in the cloud.
3. Strengthen your security—starting at the operating system
Most businesses will get compromised at some point. Preventing a compromise from turning into a breach depends on quick detection and response while slowing down the attacker. One way to do this is to make each hop though your network more difficult by hardening the operating systems.
Windows Server 2016 has a large number of security features, which when used appropriately can hobble attackers’ ability to move throughout your network. In the strengthen your security—starting at the operating system webinar, we’ve covered how to:
- Help harden the most vulnerable systems to slow attackers’ advance through your network.
- Add more protection to privileged identities with just-in-time and just enough administration.
- Help protect your Windows systems with tools such as Control Flow Guard and Device Guard.
4. Protect corporate information on-premises and in the cloud
Passwords have a lot of weaknesses. Workers often use insecure passwords, reuse them on multiple services, and are vulnerable to phishing, all putting your company at risk. Phishing, brute-force password attacks, and password-spray attacks all can pose a threat to your business.
With the cloud comes a number of solutions to replacing or strengthening your identity and accessing infrastructure. In the protect corporate information on-premises and in the cloud webinar, you will learn how to:
- Ditch passwords for technologies that offer more security and more manageability.
- Protect access to services that require passwords with additional security.
- Set up Extranet Lockout to help secure against brute-force password attacks.
5. Take your cloud security to the next level: How to protect yourself from cloud attacks
Clearly, security is top-of-mind for our hybrid cloud audiences. In another of our most popular webinar sessions, take your cloud security to the next level: How to protect yourself from cloud attacks, you will learn how to:
- Gain visibility into your security posture.
- Turn analytics from virtual machines, databases, and cloud networks into actionable intelligence.
- Gain greater ability to detect and respond with the Azure Security Center.