- Near-Sync replication with RPO as low as 30 seconds that meets the need of most critical applications.
- App consistent snapshots for single or N-tier applications
- Flexibility to choose & integrate with app level replication. Leverage best in class application level offerings like AD replication, SQL Always On, Exchange Database Availability Groups when applicable. Use ASR’s in-built replication for other tiers.
- Extensible Recovery Plans to model entire application and organize application-aware recovery/migration workflows. Trigger single click end to end application recovery when needed.
- Advanced network management in ASR and Azure. Automate all networking configurations specific to your application: reserve IP addresses, configure load balancers, or use traffic manager for achieving low RTO switch-over.
- Rich Automation Library that provide production-ready, application specific scripts. Download them and integrate into your ASR based solutions.
Application-Aware Availability Solutions with Azure Site Recovery
Опубликовано 4 мая, 2015
Azure Site Recovery enables customers to deploy application-aware availability on demand solutions. Be it Windows Server or Linux based applications, Microsoft first party enterprise applications or offerings from other vendors, you can use Azure Site Recovery to enable disaster recovery, deploy on-demand DevTest environments or migrate them to Azure. ASR replication technologies can protect the entire virtual machine with all their disks and data. This allows it to be compatible with any application running on the machine. Microsoft has deep expertise and experience in developing best in class enterprise applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, Dynamics, SQL Server. Over the last few months we have worked in close partnership with these application groups at Microsoft to enable you to deploy customized disaster recovery and availability solutions with ASR. Azure Site Recovery solutions have been tested and are now supported for SharePoint, Dynamics AX, Exchange 2013, Remote Desktop Services, SQL Server, IIS applications and System Center family like Operations Manager. In addition to Microsoft applications, we have also done extensive testing for and support third party applications like SAP and applications running on different distributions of Linux. Azure Site Recovery features have been designed with application level protection/recovery in mind: