Azure Batch Rendering Service
Data da Atualização: 3 de agosto de 2017
Azure is announcing the release of Azure Batch Rendering Preview in collaboration with Autodesk. This will enable customers such as artists, engineers, and designers to submit rendering jobs to Batch seamlessly.
- Pay-per-use model for jobs that require Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, and recently acquired Solid Angle’s Arnold renderer. Pay for what you use for both software and compute.
- No Licensing Complexity as Batch Rendering will manage licensing under the covers for any jobs requiring Autodesk rendering software. This will remove the need for launching, configuring, and maintaining license servers.
- Auto-scale to support 10s, 100s, or even 1,000s of cores by using Azure Batch as the server. It will allow you to scale jobs to tens of thousands of cores simultaneously without the need to manage the lifecycle of those resources.
- Integrated Experience via the open-source plugins for Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max will allow you to easily submit jobs without writing a single line of code. Artists and designers will be able to quickly and seamlessly submit jobs from within their design experience, and to iterate much quicker.
- Flexibility to accommodate automation of rendering and visual effects pipelines. This will allow customers to code directly to our API and make a seamless transition to Azure while still benefiting from the pay-per-use model and scalability.