Improve and scale the protection of the public cloud—and make the cloud more secure than your own data center—by tapping into the cloud’s automation, programmatic infrastructure, and built-in security. In this Gartner report, discover a systematic and risk-based approach for cloud security using a hierarchy of layered capabilities to:
- Establish a strong identity and access management discipline.
- Establish and enforce cloud infrastructure configuration standards.
- Implement continuous cloud security posture management.
- Establish pervasive visibility and monitoring.
- Secure the workloads.
- Implement application, PaaS, and API security.
- Extend data awareness and protection.
- Monitor and detect cloud threats.
- Embrace a cloud-native mindset.
Gartner How to Make Cloud More Secure Than Your Own Data Center, Tom Croll and Neil MacDonald, October 9, 2019