The next version of Bing APIs are here, bringing the power, knowledge, and intelligence of the web right into your app. Harness the ability to comb billions of web pages, images, videos, news, and more with one call and a few lines of code. And starting today, you can purchase Bing APIs on Azure, so get your key today and start searching.
The following three services are now available :
- Bing Search APIs- Making apps, webpages, and other experiences smarter and more engaging. Bing Search APIs include:
- Bing Web Search API for getting enhanced search details from billions of web documents.
- Bing Image Search API for scouring the web for images, the results including thumbnails, full image URLs, publishing website info, image metadata, and more.
- Bing Video Search API to find videos across the web, the results including useful metadata - creator, encoding format, video length, view count.
- Bing News Search API to find news articles, the results including authoritative image of the news article, related news and categories, provider info, article URL
- Bing Autosuggest API- Empowering users to complete queries faster by adding intelligent type-ahead capabilities to their app or website. This helps users to type less and do more with automated and complete search suggestions.
- Bing Spell Check API- Helping users to correct spelling errors, recognize the difference among names, brand names, and slang, as well as understand homophones as they’re typing.
Already using Bing APIs on the Azure Data Market? Click here to learn how to migrate to the new Bing APIs.