The Azure Code Samples are currently available in English
Getting Started with Azure Storage in PowerShell
Demonstrates how to use the Azure Storage service in Azure PowerShell (v1.3.0).
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here
Running this sample
- Download and install Azure PowerShell.
- Start Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) in Administrator Mode
- At this point, you can either:
- Create a new script and copy and paste a script from this repo into the new file: Click File > New
- Or download/clone this repo and open a script from this repo: Click File > Open
- Provide the appropriate values for each variable (e.g. "Subscription Name", "Storage Account Name", etc.). Note: The angled brackets should not be included in the values you provide.
- Run the script by pressing F5 or clicking the "Run Script" icon.