This repo provides C# samples for the HDInsight Nuget Packages. If you are interetsed in running a specific example, you can navigate to the corresponding subfolder and check out the individual Readme.
C# samples showing use of nuget packages for the HDInsight. Idea behind these samples is to showcase 1) how to utilize nuget packages and 2) best practices while handling data for/from these APIs.
Get more information on HDInsight offerings from here. This should provide you information on various APIs along with their demos and documentation.
All samples in this folder require:
- Visual Studio 2017, whose free community version can be downloaded from here: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/.
- .NET core SDK (ability to run .netcore 2.1 apps). You can get CORE, Framework, and Runtime from here: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/.
- HDInsight .NET SDK. You can get the NuGet Package from here: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Azure.Management.HDInsight/
- Project page for HDInsight offerings and demos: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/hdinsight
- Azure HDInsight management SDK documentation: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/new-azure-hdinsight-management-sdk-now-in-public-preview/