Event Grid Relay listener
The sample shows you how to use Azure Relay to listen to Azure Event Grid events directly on your console. Send events from any Event Publisher to your relay endpoint and stream them real time to your console for monitoring or app orchestration.
This project framework provides the following features:
- Event Grid WebHook endpoint validation
- Relay listener
- Framework for custom event handling
- The sample requires an Azure Relay endpoint
- Create an Azure Relay namespace.
- Set the following values in GridRelayListener Program.cs:
with the Relay namespace you just created.
- RootManageSharedAccessKey with the namespace key name if you changed this from the default. You do not need to do this if you left the name as default.
with the key value for your Relay namespace.
- Create an Event Grid Subscription. Put set
https://<yourServiceBusNamespace>/gridservicelistener?code=<yourServiceBusKeyValue>as the subscriber endpoint.
- Run the GridRelayListener sample and send events to your Event Grid subscription using your preferred event publisher.
Use the Blob Storage eventing quick start to get set up sending events from your storage account and use
https://<yourServiceBusNamespace>/gridservicelistener?code=<yourServiceBusKeyValue> as your subscriber endpoint. Add and delete files from your Blob Storage account to see events appear in your running console.
- Learn more about Azure Event Grid