Welcome to the latest edition of our weekly roundup of the latest community-driven news, content and conversations about cloud computing and Windows Azure. Here are the highlights from last week.
- CloudCover Episode 70 – Windows Azure Demos with Steve Marx (posted Feb. 10.)]
- MongoDB, Windows Azure (and Node.js) blog post by Neil Mackenzie (posted Feb. 5.)
- Exporting XML from LightSwitch Part 2 – Azure blog post by Regan Ashworth (posted Feb. 3.)
- Azure Service Bus: Connectivity at a Cloud Scale by Brendon Birdoes, SSWUG (posted Feb. 10.) (Thanks to @MichaelCollier for the tweet.)
- New Article on MSDN: Real World: Considerations When Choosing a Web Role Instance Size: How small should I go? (Thanks to @seattlejoel for the tweet.)
- What I Learned Building a Startup on Microsoft Cloud Services: Part 1 – Introduction blog post by Liam Cavanagh (posted Feb. 6.
- Connection Pool Fragmentation: Use Federations and You Won’t Need to Learn About These Nasty Problems That Come with Sharding! blog post by Cihan Biyikoglu, SQL Azure program manager at Microsoft (posted Feb. 9.)
- Building a Massively Scalable Platform for Consumer Devices on Windows Azure by Bruno Terkaly and Ricardo Villalobos, MSDN Magazine (Feb. 2012.)
- Forecast: Cloudy – Windows Azure Deployment Domains by Joseph Fultz, MSDN Magazine (Feb. 2012.)
- Tips for Replicating Data in The Cloud by Rutrell Yasin, Government Computer News (posted Feb. 9.)
- Microsoft Ireland and CJ Fallon to Offer Schoolbooks through the Cloud by Laura O’Brien, SiliconRepublic (posted Feb. 9.)
Help us ensure that these weekly roundups are useful to you by telling us what type of content would you like to see here. And please share any articles you come across that you think we should highlight, or content of your own that you’d like to share. You can use the comments section below, or talk to us on Twitter @WindowsAzure.
I look forward to hearing from you!