Deze video is niet beschikbaar in Nederlands. De video is beschikbaar in English (US).
Go on Azure: Part 1—Build Go apps with Visual Studio Code
Ramya Achutha Rao (Sr. Software Engineer) joins Erik St. Martin to show you how to build Go apps with Visual Studio Code. She will be using the Go extension for VS Code which provides smart code completion, integrated debugging and a whole lot more. In the end, still using VS Code, she'll create a Docker container for the app that is ready to be pushed to the cloud.
For more information:
- Go on Azure
- Visual Studio Code - Code editing. Redefined.
- Go extension for Visual Studio Code
- Go programming in VS Code docs
- Azure for Go developers - Tutorials, API Reference
- Create a free account (Azure)
Go on Azure series: