Deze video is niet beschikbaar in Nederlands. De video is beschikbaar in English (US).
Azure Container Instances: A new compute primitive
Justin Luk joins Scott Hanselman to discuss how Azure Container Instances provide a new compute primitive in the form of on-demand containers. Container Instances provides efficient, granular compute that starts in seconds with simple packaging and no VM management. Use it in new and existing infrastructure, including Kubernetes.
For more information, see:
- Azure Container Instances documentation
- Quickstart: Create your first container in Azure Container Instances
- Container Instances (overview)
- Container Instances pricing
- Azure Roadmap: Azure Container Instances
- Azure Container Instances now generally available (blog)
- Learn about Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create a free account (Azure)