De Azure for Executives-podcast
Hear from experts, luminaries, and Microsoft partners about the latest industry news, investments, updates, and relevant technologies.
The Current and Future States of Healthcare with Microsoft’s Leading Experts – Part 1
Microsoft for Healthcare is working hard to help healthcare throughout the COVID-19 crisis and to plan for what comes after the pandemic. Our guests discuss how Microsoft is responding to the current COVID-19 crisis as well as their mission in healthcare and the future of the industry.
Our guests describe how they work with partners to find the right capabilities enabled by Microsoft solutions. Additionally, we discuss several Microsoft healthcare-focused products in use today. Learn how Microsoft technologies are being used to solve real world problems related not only to the current pandemic, but other important healthcare problems.
The panel discusses the partnerships occurring between competitors to combat COVID-19. Learn about Microsoft partner solutions available to help "flatten the curve" during this crisis.
- Microsoft for Healthcare
- Microsoft Industry Health Blog
- Microsoft 365 and healthcare
- Microsoft for Healthcare on LinkedIn
- Patient outreach & triage (Healthcare bot, PlasmaBot)
- Track allocation of resources & supplies - Protecting People Everywhere
- Communication for crisis management
- Deliver & manage continuous care (Virtual Visits)
- Dissemination of accurate information (COVID Open Research Dataset (CORD19), Contact Tracing)
Supporting your healthcare organization and community during crises
- Complimentary 6-month Office 365 E1 to help connect employees during COVID-19 response
- Enabling the NHS to continue delivering frontline healthcare
- GE Healthcare is extending its longtime collaboration with Microsoft to launch a cloud-based COVID-19 patient monitoring software for health systems
- Learn about Microsoft’s Healthcare Bot service that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help respond to patient inquiries
- Build a crisis management site to connect people and information
- Use this preconfigured template to rapidly share information across facilities and collect employee updates with Power Apps Crisis Management template
- Quickly optimize Office 365 traffic for remote staff and reduce the load on your infrastructure
- Balancing cloud services continuity for crucial health and safety organizations
- Work remotely, stay secure—tips for CISOs
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Uses of AI for health include the work to fight COVID-19 is already underway. A handful of key partnerships include the following.
The COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium, a private-public effort spearheaded by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, for which Microsoft is providing researchers access to the world’s most powerful computing resources, which can significantly speed the pace of scientific discovery in the fight to stop the virus. Around the world, Microsoft’s research scientists, spanning computer science, biology, medicine and public health, are collaborating on projects in the consortium
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), a global health research organization at the University of Washington School of Medicine, is releasing a set of COVID-19 data visualizations and forecasts that the White House, FEMA, governors and hospital administrators have started using to mobilize resources
The Washington State Department of Health is working on a new dashboard that aims to increase timeliness, accuracy and speed of data reporting to the public. The dashboard relies on data reported by local health jurisdictions, healthcare facilities and labs
Folding@home, a global organization that uses distributed computing is researching COVID-19 proteins that could help with designing therapeutics
The Sepsis Center of Research Excellence (SCORE-UW), part of the University of Washington’s Department of Medicine, is a global collaboration between a network of hospitals, industry, blood banks, universities and funding partners. Using clinical data, radiologic imaging and other patient biomarker responses, SCORE-UW is developing novel algorithms to predict, and improve, healthcare and socioeconomic outcomes of COVID-19 positive patients
Take, the Brazilian leader in chatbots and the smart contacts market, developed a bot to bring official and credible information to the public and connect potential patients to medical teams to avoid overloading Brazilian hospitals
Senior Director - Microsoft WorldWide Health Solutions
Gareth leads the team driving the worldwide solutions strategy for the Microsoft Health business, focused on working with Microsoft product teams and partners to build solutions on the Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure, Dynamics 365 and Office 365).
Director, Cloud & AI, Microsoft Healthcare
As a Director within the worldwide commercial business industry team at Microsoft, John Doyle is responsible for the development of business strategy and partnerships across the healthcare industry, globally. John, engages with industry customers and partners, developing strategies and repeatable technology solutions that harness the power of cloud and AI to drive innovation and industry transformation.
David is the Director of Healthcare experiences on Microsoft Industry Experiences team. He has extensive experience in working with partners for healthcare in applicable technologies, most lately the cloud, blockchain, and AI.
Ontdek hoe uw branche kan profiteren van Azure.Verkennen
Er is een fout opgetreden bij het zoeken naar die trefwoorden. Probeer te zoeken op andere trefwoorden.