Welcome to the second edition of our weekly roundup of the latest community-driven news, content and conversations about cloud computing and Windows Azure. Here are the highlights from last week.
- Bond University Offers Cloud Computing Course to Students by Charlie Osborne, ZDNet (posted Jan. 11)
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare: The Question is Not if But When by Ken Terry, FierceHealthIT (posted Jan. 9)
- “I Gotta Get Me Some of That” Windows Azure event Jan. 26 in Alpharetta, GA (thanks to @BitWizards for the tweet)
- Live Meeting Event Jan. 31: Simplifying distributed application development with Service Bus and Windows Azure
- Windows Azure Spotlight: Agilys myShopi Combines Mobile and Cloud (posted Jan. 9) (thanks to @MSFTBelux_ISV for the tweet)
- The Which, the When, and the How of Windows Azure Services: Websites by Jonathan Rozenblit, Developer Connection (posted Jan. 11)
- Node.JS on Windows Azure Part 1: Setting Up Your Environment blog post by @Aaronontheweb, developer evangelist for Microsoft BizSpark (posted Jan. 9)
- Accessing Federations in SQL Azure using Entity Framework blog post by Cihan Biyikoglu, SQL Azure program manager at Microsoft (posted Jan. 11)
- Windows Azure Libraries for Java Available, including support for Service Bus blog post by Ram Jeyaraman, senior standards professional at Microsoft (posted Jan. 9)
I hope these weekly roundups help you stay on top of the latest community-driven content about Windows Azure, and related topics. We want to make these roundups as useful as possible, so tell us what type of content would you like to see here that would be interesting for you.
Have you come across articles we should highlight here, or content of your own to share? Tell us by using the comments section below, or talk to us on Twitter @WindowsAzure.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Himanshu Kumar Singh